Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One and the only Nikisama :P

+5
Lethel
Bristena
lektroboyz
Nexcro
Nikisama
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One and the only Nikisama :P Empty One and the only Nikisama :P

Post  Nikisama Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 pm

Yo all my name is Niki :p 18 years old from Bulgaria. i love it in HOF everyone is great I love you hope there will be more active members to chat with from now on Very Happy

Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

Antal inlägg : 67

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue55/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (55/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue7/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue5/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

One and the only Nikisama :P Empty Re: One and the only Nikisama :P

Post  Nexcro Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:09 pm

hi Wink but you have me online almost 24/7 hehe i talk much Very Happy u maby have notic that lol!
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue70/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue10/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue10/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Very Happy i talk much too hahaha btw Hobbies: anime manga and archlord if smb wants to talk bout animes or manga im the man cyclops
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue55/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (55/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue7/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue5/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Nikisama wrote:Very Happy i talk much too hahaha btw Hobbies: anime manga and archlord if smb wants to talk bout animes or manga im the man cyclops

is Avatar manga or anime? have always wonder that lol
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue70/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue10/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue10/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:22 pm

mine is from One Piece the anime one of my favorite wached bout all 350 ep (till now) 3 times im litle crazy for animes scratch
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Nikisama wrote:mine is from One Piece the anime one of my favorite wached bout all 350 ep (till now) 3 times im litle crazy for animes scratch

i mean Avatar ^^ hmm i send u a link ^^ Here is a link to it Razz
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm

didnt see ^^ nope Avatar the last Airbander is an American animation i havent heard if theres a comix
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Nikisama wrote:didnt see ^^ nope Avatar the last Airbander is an American animation i havent heard if theres a comix
oh ok Smile ty then Smile
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Nexcro wrote:hi Wink but you have me online almost 24/7 hehe i talk much Very Happy u maby have notic that lol!
u drink too much redbull, koffie and burn nexcroo :-p
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

Antal inlägg : 282

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue92/100One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue9/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://www.lektroboyz.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:00 pm

lektroboyz wrote:
Nexcro wrote:hi Wink but you have me online almost 24/7 hehe i talk much Very Happy u maby have notic that lol!
u drink too much redbull, koffie and burn nexcroo :-p

the fun part is that i dont lol, only vitamine and beer lol
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:58 am

COLA and cigares thats the way not to sleap and eat Very Happy
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:24 am

Nikisama wrote:COLA and cigares thats the way not to sleap and eat Very Happy
And milfs ? Rolling Eyes

redbull hmmmmm, u are my sunshinee sunny my only sunshiiiiiine sunny you make me happyyyyyyy, when skys are greeeey sunny and omg this sound sso gaaaaaaay Shocked
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue92/100One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue9/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:53 am

whats wrong with MILFs , black and asian chicks Embarassed i like them all lol!
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristena Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi niki, u watching some japanese/asian toons like naruto? Couse chan/sama sounds like japanese to me Very Happy
Bristena
Bristena
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 30

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue58/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (58/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue6/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 pm

lol! u got that right Very Happy i watch and read jap anime and manga
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristena Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Nikisama wrote:lol! u got that right Very Happy i watch and read jap anime and manga

Me too: i watch naruto shippuuden, naruto manga and i like it so much Very Happy
Bristena
Bristena
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue58/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (58/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue6/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:18 pm

i watch all kinds of anime and manga naruto is verry good my favorite is One piece all other i like are romantic and drama Smile
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristena Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Nikisama wrote:i watch all kinds of anime and manga naruto is verry good my favorite is One piece all other i like are romantic and drama Smile

Is ur avatar from One piece? Couse shes so cute ^^
Bristena
Bristena
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:02 pm

yep thats Nami Very Happy shes from Luffy's crew theres one more female. u should try watching the series they are almost 400 episodes, at the begining the art may seem little strange but after 10-20 ep u will love it Smile and the story is unique
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:19 pm

hello all sorry i didnt contact for so long Embarassed i decided to stop playing archlord (still haven't decided if it will be permament) i got so boored from the game every day hole day doing one and the same think. i dont have even the game on my PC so wont be able to come to any events - sorry for that too

PS. not sure if im in the guild . last think i remmember is i withraw for a gvg with SH and not sure if i joind HOF after that scratch

GL to all and i love ya ( old members ) ill miss ya Sad

PS 2 . Leks dont sell the biglos i might come back Very Happy
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethel Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:08 pm

I hope you come back because I miss you Sad
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 102

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:09 am

Nikisama wrote:hello all sorry i didnt contact for so long Embarassed i decided to stop playing archlord (still haven't decided if it will be permament) i got so boored from the game every day hole day doing one and the same think. i dont have even the game on my PC so wont be able to come to any events - sorry for that too

PS. not sure if im in the guild . last think i remmember is i withraw for a gvg with SH and not sure if i joind HOF after that scratch

GL to all and i love ya ( old members ) ill miss ya Sad

PS 2 . Leks dont sell the biglos i might come back Very Happy
lol i wont! i borrow it to the members i thrust! i comes in handy!

come back whenever u want mate

ci ya
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:27 am

Nikiiiiii....... SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
i hope u come back soon Sad
its one pieace thats missing in archlord, thats a character named nikisama Sad

good luck whit ur life untill u have disided to come back or not Smile

i wish u all my luck Smile <--- and thats not my luck in game ^^
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Hm...i hope u will be back soon, too. We miss u and fear... Sad

U may keep my old armor as long as u want. To have it still, when u are back with us. We will rock till then without u and get all to Lv90+. So as quicker u come back as better it is. Wink

Make sure i dont lose my armor. And feel welcome to come back anytime. Smile
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Antal inlägg : 123

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue99/100One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue2/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (2/24)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:33 am

i can really understand you mate. Very Happy gl in rl

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 101

LeveL
LeveL:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue100/99One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Sleep:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue12/24One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (12/24)
addiction to games:
One and the only Nikisama :P Left_bar_bleue1/10One and the only Nikisama :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next