Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First mess up as an admin

2 posters

Go down

First mess up as an admin Empty First mess up as an admin

Post  Ljubljankou Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:55 am

Ok Luga you grant me admin just as I was looking to that "Level" thing of profile, and so I wasn't aware i got that status at that moment then I generate you "Level" thing, so it does make no sense... and I don't even know what it is about and where to correct...
Ljubljankou
Ljubljankou
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Antal inlägg : 52

LeveL
LeveL:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue0/79First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/79)
Sleep:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue6/24First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue5/10First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

First mess up as an admin Empty Re: First mess up as an admin

Post  Nexcro Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:00 am

Ljubljankou wrote:Ok Luga you grant me admin just as I was looking to that "Level" thing of profile, and so I wasn't aware i got that status at that moment then I generate you "Level" thing, so it does make no sense... and I don't even know what it is about and where to correct...

Its not luga that have played whit that modul its me for a fun thung ^^
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue70/99First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue10/24First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue10/10First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:02 am

gp into Profile and there u will see a LeveL on the options (on the rihgt side of avatar and that)
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue70/99First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue10/24First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue10/10First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ljubljankou Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:17 am

Nexcro wrote:

yeah but I unintentionally played with Luga's profile Rolling Eyes

Nexcro wrote:
gp into Profile and there u will see a LeveL on the options (on the rihgt side of avatar and that)

It says no character's sheet do you want to generate member's character... and i generated luga's one.
Ljubljankou
Ljubljankou
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

LeveL
LeveL:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue0/79First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/79)
Sleep:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue6/24First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
First mess up as an admin Left_bar_bleue5/10First mess up as an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:31 am

Ljubljankou wrote:
Nexcro wrote:

yeah but I unintentionally played with Luga's profile Rolling Eyes

Nexcro wrote:

It says no character's sheet do you want to generate member's character... and i generated luga's one.

yea first u genarate it then u enter lvl Smile
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:43 am

see that the mess whent good ^^
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ljubljankou Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:45 am

yep i figured out how to change it, but still can't find how to delete it, lol nooby admin.

EDIT: found and corrected

Last edited by Ljubljankou on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ljubljankou
Ljubljankou
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:51 am

Ljubljankou wrote:yep i figured out how to change it, but still can't find how to delete it, lol nooby admin.

EDIT: found and corrected

hehehe how it can go sometimes Razz
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down