Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Wondering

+5
lektroboyz
Lackoo
flyzz
Gagool
Lethel
9 posters

:: Important :: Guild

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Wondering

Post  Lethel Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:58 am

Hey guys Smile

I started thinking about archlord the other day for some reason and decided to check this forum. I was surprised to see new posts!
I haven't played archlord in years, since the good old days. I do miss the game and you all. As flyzz said; I remember how much fun we had. Smile

Does anyone still have contact with some of the old players, like Gairria, Kha, Sirius, etc?

Just wanted to say hello anyway Smile
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 102

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Lethel wrote:
Hey guys Smile

I started thinking about archlord the other day for some reason and decided to check this forum. I was surprised to see new posts!
I haven't played archlord in years, since the good old days. I do miss the game and you all. As flyzz said; I remember how much fun we had. Smile

Does anyone still have contact with some of the old players, like Gairria, Kha, Sirius, etc?

Just wanted to say hello anyway Smile

Oh Hi Lethel! Nice to see someone here ^^
I only have contact to Lektroboyz but we haven't spoken too much lately. I think Sirius is still active you might be able to catch him ingame and maybe Gairria and Himmelgrau are back too I saw their alts on the leveling rank. /w Yaoreen and Blutmetzger Smile

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 101

LeveL
LeveL:
Just Wondering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/99Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Sleep:
Just Wondering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/24Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/24)
addiction to games:
Just Wondering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethel Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am

FLYYZZ!! ^___^

I don't even have the game installed on this computer and I'm not even sure my account still exists anymore :/

What else have you been up to? Smile
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Lethel wrote:
FLYYZZ!! ^___^

I don't even have the game installed on this computer and I'm not even sure my account still exists anymore :/

What else have you been up to? Smile

I'm up to finding a job. I don't like being an adult Sad What happened with your msn? I never see you online

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

LeveL
LeveL:
Just Wondering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/99Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Sleep:
Just Wondering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/24Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/24)
addiction to games:
Just Wondering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Just Wondering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethel Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 am

I know exactly how you feel :/

I was without a computer for 6 months and when I got a new one I just didn't log in to msn that often, and then the email connected to msn got hacked so after that I just don't use that email very much :/ But I'll start logging in more Smile
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Lethel wrote:I know exactly how you feel :/

I was without a computer for 6 months and when I got a new one I just didn't log in to msn that often, and then the email connected to msn got hacked so after that I just don't use that email very much :/ But I'll start logging in more Smile

hehe. What are you doing ? Learning ? Working ? Smile

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:16 pm

happy new year for everyone who visits this site Very Happy

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethel Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Happy New Year! Very Happy

sorry for the late response, just got back from winter break where I haven't had access to internet :/

I'm studying, in the US. Have been living here for 2 years now Smile
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Lethel wrote:
Happy New Year! Very Happy

sorry for the late response, just got back from winter break where I haven't had access to internet :/

I'm studying, in the US. Have been living here for 2 years now Smile

thats nice Smile I wish I could go to the Us. Do you have pretty black girlfriends? Very Happy

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:38 am

I'm still rolling bounce

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2