Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ultimate plan V1.01

+7
flyzz
Khaaless
Kurthak
Nexcro
sirius123
lektroboyz
Pwnzar
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ultimate plan V1.01 Empty ultimate plan V1.01

Post  Pwnzar Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:39 pm

THIS WILL BE POSTED ON ALL 3 FORUMS (if this plan goes through, vote will be held in one forum, SH or DOW or HOF)
One strong guild.

We are 3 guilds union now, and as some of you already know thats a problem.Why, you are wondering?
-were weak in helping eachothers
-we cant even think of owning a castle
-we are getting pked by stronger ones and we cant help eachothers on that as much as its needed.
-and more...
Im tired being a test char for strong guilds,im tired of being ksed then pked for a spot, im tired of waiting for help, im tired asking for help of a strong people that needs to farm for new world armors or xp. I dont want to do that anymore. I want to have a nice guild that will help all the time, every second people in that guild can waste. Doesnt matter the spot, if someone needs help, people will appear. Also making of a strong, high lvl guild is a prior, so we can own some things in this server.

My idea is following:
We take a list of members from all 3 guilds and check lvl status, active status, twinks, unique farmers and so on.
We divide people in 2 guilds.First capital one with lvls 70+, and second 1-69 lvl.
For starters, the big guild will have around 20 lvls give or take a few. Lower guild, your primary goal is to make that number bigger.

Guild #1 (the big ones): Stay farming for XP or new world armours, nothing else. Grow strong, hell of a strong, make your way through being low, thats your ONLY goal. Why? Well to make things listed above dissapear. To make a siege in few months not few years, to do it on your own, not calling others for help. To be unique and selfcapable in being strong.

Guild#2 (ofsprings): Your goal is to farm xp, money, uniqes, help eachohers all the time. Whenever theres a war,pker,kser a reetard that bugs a fellow member your duty is to help, even if it cost you loosing a spot, and if that fails we call for big ones to help, but thats ONLY if small guild fails to achieve victory, whatever victory is concerned in that moment. Help is called when you are sure that you know a location of a problem, for example: Someone pked you and took your spot. Or, someone is ksing you and trying to get your spot that way.You dont call upon a help if someone pkes you by pasing by you.Why? Well you will call all of your guild mates there for no reason.
When all buggers, pkers and tards are gone do what you have to do. Farm for stuff, lvl up, play your game in peace. The moment you reach lvl 70 your out of this and your going in big guild. And i know some of you are gonna think:"This guy is nuts, im not loosking my faren spot cause of someone is being pked." Well in that case you are not helpfull im afraid. Im ready (even if tht costs me my time for lvling up) to help every time i can, as long as it doesnt take me to other side of map. Thats why we need to stay on that topic agreed. All for one and one for all.Yeah, im lame i called upon musketeers moto, so sue me.

So, with 2 guild made out of 3, we can have a nice future i think.Better than this one, you will all agree.
Things i noticed that could be a problem in this plan:
-choosing a guild leader
-making all of this happen
-making all of you to understand a problem in 3 guild union that we are now

Disclaimer:
Im not making mutiny.
Im dont want union to fall apart.
I do not think union is lame, we just need a big regroup.
I dont want Black, Scorp and Gairia to fight.
This just an idea that looks fine in theory, prove me wrong if you can.
If this goes wrong i will NOT leave Staydhere or union with DOW and HOF

Its a fresh idea, made in the morning (im still not fully awakend =P).
If theres a problem with it make your donations, making it better, make it happen.
Regards, Pwnzar
THIS WILL BE POSTED ON ALL 3 FORUMS (if this plan goes through, vote will be held in one forum, SH or DOW or HOF)

An ultimate plan V 1.01 by pwnzar

Pwnzar
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

Antal inlägg : 7

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue64/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/99)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue1/1ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

ultimate plan V1.01 Empty Re: ultimate plan V1.01

Post  lektroboyz Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 pm

I like your idea pwnzar. Ive been dreaming of this myself :-p making 1 stronger guild of the union.
I will be hard though!
But u have my vote.
U should talk about it with the guild leaders ^^

Lektro
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

Antal inlägg : 282

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue92/100ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue7/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue9/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://www.lektroboyz.be

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm

DOG Forum : http://www.archlord-dog.com/
Staydhere Forum: http://staydhere.forumup.com/?mforum=staydhere
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue92/100ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue7/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue9/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  sirius123 Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I agree with Pwnzar - think that the strong guild should have 80 or more ppl - that if there is not enough lvl 70+ members maybe at begginning 60+ should go there too? You have my vote Pwnzar.

Sirius

sirius123
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 32

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue87/100ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue6/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue7/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 pm

ok i must say one thing first PWN Shocked

this make me feel lite more happy about AL, maby i dont say it will but maby its get easyer to find a party (ice, elecrtic, poison) for ous that are high lvled,

i agree whit pwn
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue70/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue10/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue10/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurthak Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Well nice idea mate, but be aware of the following problems:

- 3>2 --> which guild close itself ? = hard decission - or we all quit our guild and create totaly new Guild's ? = connected with damn time intensive skull farming

- connected with the 2cond option : 1.name 2. Leader 3. hp's - cause there are still 3 different hp's/forums so the communication is hard to handle

- well i vote for sirius idea to make the first guild from lvl 60+ and the 2cond about 26-60

- . . .

thats all for now what comes into my mind.

I think the best way to make this idea happening is to make a INGAME MEETING OF OUR UNION and do it on a demokratic way king cheers cheers cheers

Kurthak
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 29

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue54/100ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaaless Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:43 pm

This plan, like each other plan has good and bad sides.
Kurt has listed up a few problems, but also a nice idea to find out 1th the general and 2th (later) the opinion in detail about that topic: union meeting.

Sure, there is the possibility of a hours taking discussion without any result, BUT:
all in all I think the idea of reforming the union like Pwn suggested is worth to think about.

In my point of view it would bring much more structure into our community. Would make a lot of things easier and would bring something back, a lot of us miss quiet often last time: fun while playing.

And to be hounest, I think everyone of us had that dream/thought about one strong, well organized guild sometime before.

My appeal to this: stop dreaming, let it come true! We can do it.

Khaa
Khaaless
Khaaless
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 30

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue87/100ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue4/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/24)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnzar Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 pm

I must say i didnt expected as much as positive replies as im looking at them now. Thats a good start ^^
Guilds have aproximetly 180 members, all 3. Thats why we need to make a list of active and twinks.
Then to calcualate a bit. Idea of starting big guild from 60th is good. But i dont think that when we take out all twinks, and retired players will have enough people for 3rd one. That topic is still on a halt, because to decide what we need to on that issue we need to have that list. To make a list we have to wait and see other people opinions. So this whole thing needs some time, and more than few things to solve. Hopefully we can do this right if it goes further than just a mere idea.
See you all in game.I still didnt got activation on dow, as soon as that is settled ill be do some posting there as well.
Regards
EDIT:
as for communication i need an idea on that, cause if we keep guild names (that would be good) we need those forums active, and in time we can think of a solution. We will need a proposal on that, cause on that topic im a little thin. Teamspeak is not a problem ofc.

Pwnzar
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue64/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/99)
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 pm

too much positivity here Twisted Evil
last person who came up with this idea is in pku4life now

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 101

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue100/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue12/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue1/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethel Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 pm

flyzz wrote:too much positivity here Twisted Evil
last person who came up with this idea is in pku4life now

yeah I remember that flyzz :p
I was the one talking to him for like 3 hours about it -_-
and DoG was very negative about it then.. but we'll see what they say now.
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 102

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 pm

geekIN GAME MEETINGgeek

ps: i came to thinking of one thing. its 3 guild leaders, 3 people that can think of be ARCHLORD, will say the guild leders will have problem to deside who gonna rule the highest guild if we do like this,

i agree that the union will be stronger then ever, BUT... then 3 leaders must talk about whits one gonna have the
1-40
40-70
70-99
(was an exampel)

and that maby dont get so good to make up,

ps2: or we can make a topic on a new forum (i can create it) and then everyone in the union say who gonna be the leader in the new guilds (so everyone have a chance to get leader in any of the 3 new guilds)

then it will get 3 leader new or old, (i dont wanna be the leader) so its not that i whant to get leader i say this but, i can say gairria is a good leader, from my point Smile
and if we gonna farm skulle it dont take so long time, took me 1 day to get a flag to my friends guild (swedish lan guild) Razz

or we dont make this idea, and let it be like it is, but then the union dont get strong in the lvls the "so called new guilds gets"

"i think i get my point here, but its still not so many that replays, that we can make this idea to a importent question only a specilation"

sorry for the english here.
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue70/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue10/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue10/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnzar Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 pm

THIS WILL BE POSTED ON ALL 3 FORUMS
On top of that igenious plan i had i will now try to remember as much as good things i can.
Good:
-Stronger union
-Better motivation to lvl up (from 1-60 to become 70+)
-A bit, lets call it, effective help (because lvls 1-60 will have to do on their own, without the big ones if thats possible. And then instead of 2 lvl 70+ people, as it was till now, 50 lvl 50s and 60s will show up for aid)
-(if i remember something else i will add)

Bad:
-First of all Choosing a guild leader
That issue was bothering me from the start. All 3 fellas here worked theyr asses out to form guilds as they are now. And i do mean worked their asses. I dont even know how hard it is to make a guild having 70 members. Now, put yourself in that positioin, i would LOVE to see you guys posting things like:" I will give up on mu leadership." Think about that, topic is for a debate. Lets not debate it, leave it on this.

-Fear of falling apart. Aparently Rovern, Lena, Miroo, Black, Rosh, Boggus and all older members of SH, former Nofear and that 3rd guild opened my eyes with 'what if it fails'?
Indeed what then? I would cosider myself having biggest influence in that issue. yeah its not right to feel that way, but i would do, thats how i am. And to make one thing clear i didnt sht my pants on this, i guarantee you that, most of all i want to have a strong guild backed up with a growing one. I dont want to witness what did Rovern, Lena, Miroo, Black, Rosh, Boggus, Kart, Gardiana, Sweelinck, Lugashal and everysingle one of them felt when their dream of becoming strong turned to dust.

-Decision on switching guilds
Im sure that even if theres most of people who are for this to happen, im sure we have some of those who will say"i dont want a switch, i joined HOF not SH"or "im SH member only i dont want to go in DOG". Now i understand all of those opinion, people have their personal believes that they would feel better in future as things are now. I said i understand them, not supporting them. But we cant kick them out, convince them to think different, i dont want(and im sure most of you share the same with me) this to be like an order, neither to feel like your doing it agains your will just because your guildleaders and members wants that. If this is gonna hapen it will happen spontaneously.

-Target
A fellow guild mate said this for example. I didnt eve knew oter guilds do that to sabotage others. Its a hell of a sabotage.
When we separate bigs from smalls we will become a target to others. Meaning no peacefull farm, hence biggies will have evem more time spent in helping small ones than they were doing that before regroup. That would mean whole idea was a big failure. I dont want failures to happen to this union.

-Im sure that theres more things, we talked for 2 hours yday in TS, i just cant remember all. I will update this again.

Conclusion:
I think after talking with some other people that we can do this. Only we cant do it now. Its too early. We are stil a small forces devided on 3 places. We need more higher people. But hey, heres your goal: BECOME STRONG, BECOME HIGH LVLER, GET YOUR SELF A BLODE OR SHUTA, LEVEL EVEN FASTER AND MAKE THIS IDEA FASTER TO REALISE. I sensirely hope all 3 guilds, all members and theyr leaders understand this. There are some inovations i didnt even thought about, i dint had time, hof and dog did their job nice by thinking of my ultimate plan V1.01. And we will talk about that, we will coock this plan an a quiet fire for some time, i dont want for this to go to waste, i dont want to loose such a bigg and good resonce from people, we will make changes here. We will polish this idea as best as we can so the future of this unin is not as it was with others. I know we can do this.

I will be seing you in game.
Your friendly neighbour Spderm... i mean Pwnzar.
Regards to all.

Disclaimer no2:
Im not pulling your legs.
Im dont want union to fall apart.
I do not think union is lame, we just need a big regroup a bit later.
I dont want Black, Scorp and Gairia to fight or give up on the guild.
This just an idea that looks fine in theory, prove me wrong if you can.<---- And you did a fine job ^^
If this goes wrong i will NOT leave Staydhere or union with DOW and HOF
THIS WILL BE POSTED ON ALL 3 FORUMS

Pwnzar
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnzar Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:44 pm

a big and strong guild > HELL YEAH

but I think it's not for now.
I'm talking about SH now > we need to get stronger first (finishing what we started here >> a strong guild on our own) and in the future .. HELL YEAH we will get a castle for StaydHere!!

that brings us to the point I wanted to discuss with everyone (also HoF and DoG)

why don't we arrange something with our union to get a castle ??
let's go for the smallest castle or whatever.. I just wanna see how strong we are now.. and maybe if this goes good and we are well organised and strong, pwn's plan might happen much faster then first expected (just thinking about some possibilities here)

maybe we should sit all together one time to discuss a few things.
(still I think we lack some communication and corporation in the union now and then..)

maybe if Pwn could post this on the forums of HoF and DoG ?
or we just join their TS, dunno..

think about it

cya

CAN SOME POST THIS TO DOG?
Thanks in advance

Pwnzar
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:26 pm

It is very good plan of succeeding.

BUT

The worst thing is we dont have is communication. It think we (members) shouldt be discussing any further because nothing can be done as long the guildleaders do not start communicating.

Pwnzar has an idea (wich many vote yes for), and the guildleaders should discuss it now. (hopefully asap geek )
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisera Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Good initiative. But will it work? Merging 2 guilds into one is difficult. we are talking about 3 here.
Make a poll and see who's for and who's against.
Me myself, i am very very inactive dunno if i will be active again. If you merge all to HoF just kick me to make place.
Otherwise let me stay here, cause i have the most fun with my hunter with the HoF tag above my head.
Cya all and hope it all work out right. No matter what the outcome will be, the important thing is have fun in game.
Tisera
Tisera
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 43

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue8/80ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/80)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue8/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/24)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnzar Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 am

First of all we do need a few minutes of conversation. We had it in SH, i can come to your TS if you want with Black, Rovern or boggus, or few members and we can discus there. Like i said there are too many things that are not so quite firm, and they COULD take this union to a downfall. As a starter of this issue im not gonna alow that to happen. Please understand that we are still to small. Yeah, we have some force, but still its not enough to form 1 strong and 1 "baby" guild if i may call it that way.
And Lektro, there are only few votes for it. All are positive, thats good. But in my rough opinion we need at least 70% members all 3 guilds together to aprove this WHEN the time is right to do this.
70% of, lets say 150 members is a decent amount. And before that ALL 3 GUILDLEADERS HAVE TO APROVE IT. That comes before anything.
For the time being, we will continu to work on holes in this idea, get strong as hell, make this union more firm, trustfull, helpfull, more comunicative and in time we will make a carneval on gaiahon. ^_^
Lets not do this in a hurry, im asking that as a favour from all 3 guilds.
Regards Pwnzar.

Pwnzar
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:42 am

Tisera wrote:Good initiative. But will it work? Merging 2 guilds into one is difficult. we are talking about 3 here.
Make a poll and see who's for and who's against.
Me myself, i am very very inactive dunno if i will be active again. If you merge all to HoF just kick me to make place.
Otherwise let me stay here, cause i have the most fun with my hunter with the HoF tag above my head.
Cya all and hope it all work out right. No matter what the outcome will be, the important thing is have fun in game.

ya i can agree whit you. 2 is hard 3 is very hard.

for the poll we need to have all 3 guild (all members, leders etc) on same site, not 3 diffrents.
and i can agree here to i just start my brake on AL which mean i will be very inactive. the only time i can start to play again (right now) is when my mom and i , gonna play.

wish all good luck in game Smile

Pwnzar wrote:70% of, lets say 150 members is a decent amount

the 150 members have probly 2-3 chars in the union (twink, farmboy, other char, etc) will say its only 50 members whit 3 chars (if its 3 chars every 1 member)
then we are down to 1 total guild amount. "not good"

thats mean that we need to recute more then 100 members to get 3 full guilds... (if its only gonna allow 1 member in union)
and dont forget the need to be active... if i get ur point whit the idea pwn. active and strong right?

and that will say that someone need to play on day and night and see how many that realy are active, (diffrent times in this world) <--- the real one Cool
and only that will make the guild less active. becouse when you or me are online the others that are active is not,

example:

i play 12hr 12.00-24.00
the other one 12 hrs 24.00-12.00

then put in school, work, hobby, party, so its get like this

1 play 17.00-23.00
2 play 05.00-12.00
3 play 12.30-16.45
in GMT +1
but we dont live in same time zone, so try +7 or -7 ,

1 play 17.00-23.00 GMT +1
2 play 23.00-05.00 GMT +7
3 play 06.30-10.45 GMT -7

that is how it can look like but everyone play at the same time

here is the clock in every contry in this world

----> Clock <----
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaaless Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 am

mates, you mentioned two facts, which are so simple but also so important.

first the 2th, 3th and xth char theme.
even I with just one (slow working Sad ) accound have 3 different chars on it. 2 are in HOF. one is main, the other is farmer. the "older" mates know, who I am. but in union I think noone or maybe just a few does. and I greet union with this char every time and say things like "time to sleep for "Khaa"" or so.
however. to keep it in short: as I count, in HOF there are about 30 "real" members. the 40+ others are 2th, 3th, xth chars or not that active players. or players with other time zones.
so let´s come to 2th point.
this world is big and there are a lot of different time zones. in HOF it´s not that problem, ´cause most are from europe and the closer area around. but I said most, not all. as I noticed there are also mates whose day starts about 10 hours before or after my one. I will try to find out their times.

I also want to give my comment to an other upcoming topic: the fear of union break.
true, this plan means some big change. but it´s fact, this is just an idea. we didn´t name a date to make it true or whatever. it´s no secret plan to kick the bosses or crap like that.
my point of view is to name the topic we are thinking about, make the idea public. it´s an open brain storming about what could work better if we do this or that. not more, not less.
I don´t want bad discussions which form 2 fronts...for or against, who are you? or so!!!

so cool down your minds and think logicial.
and don´t worry too much. we have all time of the world for.

follow Khaa´s order: enjoy playing and keep smiling lol!
Khaaless
Khaaless
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue4/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/24)
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:18 pm

1. The Idea
It’s great for me to hear that there are members who are not just unhappy, members who wanna change something and come up with huge ideas. Nevertheless it’s hard as the person with the great idea to realize how all the things work out and what just sounds good. So I hope that we can all together think about it and try to make something out of that “good sound”.

2. Described problems
The “problems” Pwnzar is taking about are just small ones. They can’t anyway be solved before the real problems are not answered.

3. The new guild and the castle
If a guild wanna become a castle holder it first needs to be one of three attackers at the castle siege. Therefore is an application at any castle needed. A ranking system decides witch guild of all appliers will be under the top three. This ranking system is based at a) the age of the guild, b) the level of the leader and c) the number of members the guild really has. That means that a new guild would be always kicked out by the older ones. Founding a new one to win something is not possible. So we would have to put the high levels into a guild witch was founded a long time ago.

4. The Castles
The castles are at the moment frequently with Rebirth, GermenRiders/Hadesfeuer/Heldenblut/RoyalStorm/MadGirls, Pku/OlympuS, Wicked&Sick, Dreadlords, EoW/DivisonRune/”Coudeurthing”(). Rebirth, that Germans and the French guys, who own the castles at the moment, help each other. So if we wanna get a castle we need to think about what the result will be. The whole Archlord world seems to be split in two sides. I side is strong enough to hold all three castles. So if we wanna have one for our self we need to fight against both sides. It will be long-lasting dream witch never ever will become reality… That means we should rather choose one side first and help them. By that we could get the chance to hold a castle at least for a week if for example our chosen ones can’t stamp at the right time or something like that.

5. Getting help
Pking is part of the game and will never end. There are three kinds of pking. One is for fun, one has the reason that the pker wants ur spot and the last is to own u because of ur guild. The last two thinks make us being puppets for other ppl. That should never happen and I agree that grinding should be secondary after helping a mate in such a situation. But I think different about getting pked for fun. It can always happen and help is never really successful. Either the pker is already gone or doesn’t mind to get killed at all and just comes back 20min later. In such a cause, try to live with it. It’s hard, but it makes u become Lv99 some day too. I know what I talk about. Razz

6. Being active
Members come and go… U can’t just put some ppl together and make them own a castle. There are the ppl who found something and then there will be different ppl who follow the way and again different ppl who reach the goal. What I wanna say is that the basic is important. Don’t think to far.

7. Ideology of HoF
HoF was already mixed with another guild in the past. And it didn’t really work out. I have a strong ideology how the spirit and interaction in the guild needs to be. I would not have founded a guild if I wouldn’t think I am different then all others. I guess all leaders have their individual aim they look at. A much better communication needs to come up between the leaders to talk about the parts of their aim witch are similar.

8. Team Speak / Ventrilo
If this idea will ever become exactitude we need all to be I at one voice-communication thing… How ever to say that, u know what I mean. All guilds with castles have it. In there are 50 and more member active at siege time. If we would not have it our bad organization will make us fail!

9. All in all
I love your motivation Pwnzar and I hope u don’t see my argumentations as a “no” to your idea in general. There are just some things u can’t know about and one person alone can’t think of everything. U look at your goal and I tried to give u some facts witch u need to keep in mind if u wanna reach it. Please keep your motivation up, make other members help u thinking about it and show me “An ultimate plan V 1.02 by pwnzar”. Smile
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Antal inlägg : 123

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue99/100ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue2/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue5/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

very nice summary!

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 101

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue100/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue12/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue1/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  sirius123 Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Thx Gairria for the summary - there are many important problems which must be solved if we want one strong guild.
In my opinion we must start from improvement of our communication between guild and union members, especially between guild leaders. We cooperate now in siege and GvG and we can improve this cooperation at first. Maybe one forum for our Union improve help during GvGs and sieges because I can help when I know who need help and when.
Voice communication is very important too - especially during fight - all we see that there is a lot of chaos when we fight and good team coordination improve our possibillity to win.
I agree that the strong guild can't be the new one - it must be one of the old guilds. Without agreement of our leaders which guile it'll be we can stop dreaming now. My idea is let it'll be guild with highest amount of high lvl and active members. It wi'll be a motivation for each guild to grind faster and to looking for active high lvl members.
And I thx you Pwnzar for you're work and activity. We need more ppl like you and than our dream come true.Razz

sirius123
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 32

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue6/24ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue7/10ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaaless Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:32 pm

union forum...nice idea Sirius. I think we should go on thinking that way, ´cause it´s kind of basic for further "higher" ideas and arangements study
Khaaless
Khaaless
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnzar Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Gairria pinpointed crucial problems we were all talking about but without any clear facts.
We were aware of that, gai ironed them for us. Thanks on that mate. Everything else regarding that will be solved in time, one by one, all the problems we have now will become pluses and strong bonds between us.
Ultimate plan v 1.02 wll be here sooner or later, be assured in that. o/ In fact it started to unfold already by suggesting forum and 1 voice communication. ^_^

A union forum is good idea. As i stated that before, im not into making forums, dont know anything about it, so im leaving that idea for others to carve it. Im not saying i dont wanna be part of it, i dont know is there a way for me to help, thas all. If there is, lead the way.
And 1 TS or Ventrilo would be a nice, strong step in getting our communication better.
We do have a channel for you guys and DoG in ours, i bet you did the same for us. For now IP exchange would be good. But we can start a new one also with only 1 IP.

Stay tuned, new ideas are comming

Pwnzar
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Etaiy Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

hei hei what happen? I'm not been in game about month and now i enter and see guild is disapeard! I'm kicked out or all three guilds are merge to one? I know i'm been inactive too long but still i liked HoF banner Smile. What realy happen and can i get back?
Etaiy
Etaiy
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

Antal inlägg : 13

LeveL
LeveL:
ultimate plan V1.01 Left_bar_bleue30/99ultimate plan V1.01 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/99)
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Etaiy wrote:hei hei what happen? I'm not been in game about month and now i enter and see guild is disapeard! I'm kicked out or all three guilds are merge to one? I know i'm been inactive too long but still i liked HoF banner Smile. What realy happen and can i get back?

just press g ingame. And search for HuntOfFaith (HOF caps)

ull find us back. Or try wishper someone ingame. What a Face
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum