Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker

2 posters

Go down

Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker

Post  Kurthak Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm

So this is my current Build : current Build

--> as you can see i wasted 3 Skillpoints on Shield Bash and Body Break and i can tell u that Body Break is dump^^

i think This Build would be better cause: 1. more dmg (hook instead of linear blow)
2. Panic for PVP, cause it sucks when you get slowed and cant reach your enemy , cause he always run away.

2-handed
pro:
-Damage ( i have a 8 Slot halberd : 108-131 Attack + 5* lvl4 ele-stones) -> swingshot--> ~1150 Damage
and also every other Aoe/combat skill does more than 1000 Dmg <3
- you can kill mobs pretty fast
-
contra:
-no Stun, so erver one can run away
- no Shield --> no Stunprotection; no Block; less Disziplin; more Damage from mobs
- if you get stuned in PVP , you almost lose
- vital charge is your life policy

I hope i gave you a good impression of this "anti-mainstream build " Wink

Kurthak
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 29

LeveL
LeveL:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue54/100Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)
Sleep:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue1/1Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
addiction to games:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue1/1Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty Re: Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker

Post  Nexcro Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 am

is body breake good for pve?
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue70/99Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue10/24Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue10/10Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurthak Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Body break lowers the defence by 35 --> but it is more efficient to use 1 more aoe than body break

example: without body break 900dmg and with body break(5) 935dmg. and it lasts 18 sec.
in 18 sec you can cast 4 aoe's 3 times --> 4*3 *35 = 420dmg.
and this is less than the half of 1 normal aoe'skill.

---> so it gets worse with every higher lvl and at low lvl it is more important to put the Skillpoints on other more important Skills.

Kurthak
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 29

LeveL
LeveL:
Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Left_bar_bleue54/100Kurthak's 2-hand Berserker Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down