Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law of Murphy (archlord)

4 posters

Go down

Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty Law of Murphy (archlord)

Post  lektroboyz Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Murphy's law is an adage in Western culture that broadly states: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, especially on increased drop events on archlord"

Although often equated with Sod's law, it can be seen as a special case of this more general tenet, which holds that the most inconvenient blue drop of events is the most likely[1], or (less prosaically) whichever course of action you may take, u will never get a blue drop in the right moment and the Fates will mock you for the choice you make.

Murphy's law is sometimes strengthened on double drop events, as Finagle's law. Or more so, as: "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time when the right class is not standing next to u when u have a blue drop, in the worst possible way, the blue drop goes right into your inventory"

Lektroboyz
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

Antal inlägg : 282

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue92/100Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue7/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue9/10Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://www.lektroboyz.be

Back to top Go down

Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty Re: Law of Murphy (archlord)

Post  Nexcro Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 pm

good one ^^
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue70/99Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue10/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue10/10Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaaless Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:54 am

Speak my mind Lektro!
When I spend some time for world armor we drop sometimes...last time 2 drops in 30 min for same class which was standing there with us...but...yeah...nothing for me you know...so my motivation for going to new words isn´t that high...not now.
But I think I´ll reach the needed lvl67 soon so I can heal AND then I will spend much more time to get these damn things and whatever might be on the mind of Murphy: I will get them Exclamation
...just a question of time Rolling Eyes
Khaaless
Khaaless
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 30

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue87/100Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue4/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue1/1Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Khaaless wrote:Speak my mind Lektro!
When I spend some time for world armor we drop sometimes...last time 2 drops in 30 min for same class which was standing there with us...but...yeah...nothing for me you know...so my motivation for going to new words isn´t that high...not now.
But I think I´ll reach the needed lvl67 soon so I can heal AND then I will spend much more time to get these damn things and whatever might be on the mind of Murphy: I will get them Exclamation
...just a question of time Rolling Eyes

try to get to 70 and grind/farm there whit me ^_^
need a m8 to grind/farm there whit Razz
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue70/99Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue10/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue10/10Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Murphy plays archlord...
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Antal inlägg : 123

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue99/100Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue2/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue5/10Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Murphy developped archlord? Shocked
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

Antal inlägg : 282

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue92/100Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue7/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue9/10Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://www.lektroboyz.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Murphy is the Archlord. Shocked
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Antal inlägg : 123

LeveL
LeveL:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue99/100Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sleep:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue2/24Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/24)
addiction to games:
Law of Murphy (archlord) Left_bar_bleue5/10Law of Murphy (archlord) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down