Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

being called "full cc noob"

4 posters

Go down

being called "full cc noob" Empty being called "full cc noob"

Post  Ljubljankou Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 am

being called "full cc noob" Sickon10

Yaoreen and I faced this lv79 archer from W&S called darksomething earlier in the day, he came back in the evening to call me full cc noob as he couldn't drop me down by himself... as you can see I was on hp pots, I almost killed him, I would've probably managed with combi pots, so I guess he was almost right I'm a noob Laughing
This guy is rogue lv2 atm, so if you want to make some fun of him meet him at Ivory Village where he's farming pardons for now Wink
Ljubljankou
Ljubljankou
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Antal inlägg : 52

LeveL
LeveL:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue0/79being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/79)
Sleep:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue6/24being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue5/10being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

being called "full cc noob" Empty Re: being called "full cc noob"

Post  Tisera Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:53 pm

I was always wondering why people say that. Is it forbidden to use cc? Are there rules according to that?
If you buy a Ferrari wouldnt you drive in it because some other people dont have a Ferrari?
cc is part of the game, its a pitty why some people cant handle that.
Anyway good job Ljubi!!
Tisera
Tisera
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 43

LeveL
LeveL:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue8/80being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (8/80)
Sleep:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue8/24being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (8/24)
addiction to games:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue1/1being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Tisera wrote:I was always wondering why people say that. Is it forbidden to use cc? Are there rules according to that?
If you buy a Ferrari wouldnt you drive in it because some other people dont have a Ferrari?
cc is part of the game, its a pitty why some people cant handle that.
Anyway good job Ljubi!!

lol that one will i say next time Razz

P.S dont whant a ferrari ^^ but i whant cc Very Happy
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue70/99being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue10/24being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue10/10being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Ljubljankou Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 am

at least i haven't killed him, he would have called me "glitcher" Rolling Eyes
Ljubljankou
Ljubljankou
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Antal inlägg : 52

LeveL
LeveL:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue0/79being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/79)
Sleep:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue6/24being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue5/10being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 am

Ljubljankou wrote:at least i haven't killed him, he would have called me "glitcher" Rolling Eyes

lol welcome to my world of chantra Very Happy
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue70/99being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue10/24being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue10/10being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 pm

whe the call u:" U are a (cc) noob". U can reply: "U were just killed by a noob". Many dont know what to reply to that xD cheers
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

Antal inlägg : 282

LeveL
LeveL:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue92/100being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue7/24being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
being called "full cc noob" Left_bar_bleue9/10being called "full cc noob" Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://www.lektroboyz.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:50 pm

lektroboyz wrote:whe the call u:" U are a (cc) noob". U can reply: "U were just killed by a noob". Many dont know what to reply to that xD cheers

hahahahha lol! gonna try that one next time Razz
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down