Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way to go after (PVE ; PVP)

5 posters

Go down

A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty A way to go after (PVE ; PVP)

Post  Nexcro Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Hey i have made some builds on the time when ep3 have get out Smile have tested all and work good Razz

Magic classes PVE:

Sorc: lvl 46

Elemental: lvl 46

Mage: lvl 46

Ranged classes PVE:

Hunter: lvl 46

Archer: lvl 46

Ranger: lvl 46

Melee Classes PVE: 1-handed and shield

Bers: lvl 46

Knight: lvl 46

This is them i have so long Smile will add PVP build when i have try it out Smile

Last edited by Nexcro on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue70/99A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue10/24A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue10/10A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty Ele build

Post  Gagool Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Summons are useless for pve. If u using lens for buffs, dont need Recovery Time. Before lvl 63 is good to use Staff(more gmd).
>>-----------> http://mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=b&link=ME.vO.DO.D1.9P.TV.TP.vV.n2.v2
Gagool
Gagool
Getting Friendly
Getting Friendly

Antal inlägg : 50

LeveL
LeveL:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue73/85A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (73/85)
Sleep:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue7/24A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue4/10A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty Re: A way to go after (PVE ; PVP)

Post  Nexcro Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:21 am

Gagool wrote:Summons are useless for pve. If u using lens for buffs, dont need Recovery Time. Before lvl 63 is good to use Staff(more gmd).
>>-----------> http://mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=b&link=ME.vO.DO.D1.9P.TV.TP.vV.n2.v2

those build is made for people that done use (lens) and dont whant to reset skills at 63 Razz

and summons are good to have Smile im pve sorc and i have the damn skeletons that have they own will lol , Very Happy
u kill them faster and ele have almost only summon buffs at 56+
and its good to bosses , quest ,

like i can summon my skeletons and go and pee and when i come back i have gain maby 5x40k (no Toa) geek
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue70/99A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue10/24A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue10/10A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagool Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:05 pm

PVE - grinding
Sumon can attack only 1 mob at time, that cant make grind faster.
Btw, if u running, Sumon stay too far away and ur AoEs cant attack mob, which fight with ur Sumon. In realm or when u grind elem mobs that makes big probs. Cool

1 Return orb at lv 63 is not big investment.

Who dont use lens??? Shocked Shocked

Check oficial forum, for pve are summons useless.
Gagool
Gagool
Getting Friendly
Getting Friendly

LeveL
LeveL:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue73/85A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (73/85)
Sleep:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue7/24A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue4/10A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Gagool wrote:PVE - grinding
Sumon can attack only 1 mob at time, that cant make grind faster.
Btw, if u running, Sumon stay too far away and ur AoEs cant attack mob, which fight with ur Sumon. In realm or when u grind elem mobs that makes big probs. Cool

1 Return orb at lv 63 is not big investment.

Who dont use lens??? Shocked Shocked

Check oficial forum, for pve are summons useless.

Return orb only reset 1 skill, or have they change that? Shocked

if u ask people its not so many that have cc , some have buy lens to buff only becouse people whant 8M for 5k lol

"check oficial forum" that are what other people grind there way this is my way Razz thats what so funny whit builds becouse its never that same one Very Happy
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagool Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:51 am

Nexcro wrote:Return orb only reset 1 skill, or have they change that? Shocked
For change weapon from Staff to Chakram u need reset only one skill.

Nexcro wrote:if u ask people its not so many that have cc , some have buy lens to buff only becouse people whant 8M for 5k lol
Recovery Time is needed for buffs only. So if u using lens for buffs, dont need Recovery Time and safe 5 skill points.

Nexcro wrote:"check oficial forum" that are what other people grind there way this is my way Razz thats what so funny whit builds becouse its never that same one Very Happy
http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221706 Those builds dont make only one person, but many elems. I dont have the same build like here but in one thing have DJ truth, Summons are for pve good for nothing!
This is my way. Sorry, but i have with ele more experiences than you and ur build is wrong.
Gagool
Gagool
Getting Friendly
Getting Friendly

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 am

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221706 Those builds dont make only one person, but many elems. I dont have the same build like here but in one thing have DJ truth, Summons are for pve good for nothing!
This is my way. Sorry, but i have with ele more experiences than you and ur build is wrong.

lol my ele is lvl 83 if its still left (think he have deleted it) and then i made a sec lvl 53 but something went wrong so i deleted it, then ele 37 did the mistak to reset at lvl 23 and finnaly my lvl 27 ele that i try to get shuta whit, so i have exp whit elemental Razz

and its not wrong its right for me, if you dont like it make a new one then,

edit: you will still need the summons in time, when u get 60+ or you will have buffs that dosnt matter but u need to have them sooner or later, no class can be (totaly PVE or PVP) my sorc is pve but i still need to have the skeletons and the buff to them , why becouse i can jump over it, the same whit Elemental you will need to have them. my builds ist for stay after ur reset its so u can handle the world of chantra cheap and easy
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagool Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Yeah, u need them for after 60, but from first AOE is summon good only for pvp.
U grind at lv 83 with summons? Shocked affraid Shocked
If yes, ur first ele what i see who grind with them. Razz
Gagool
Gagool
Getting Friendly
Getting Friendly

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikisama Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:56 pm

there was too much writen didnt read it Razz heres what i think 1: Mage - put Critical Spell gives faster cast rate 2: Ele - no summ neded put defence master and Combat master
Nikisama
Nikisama
Otaku
Otaku

Antal inlägg : 67

LeveL
LeveL:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue55/99A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/99)
Sleep:
addiction to games:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue5/10A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Mage and elemental updated

Mage have same build that my mage had:

ele took away summons, added more dmg
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunpeel Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:04 pm

No soul chaos for mage at lvl 46 ?
Dunpeel
Dunpeel
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

Antal inlägg : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:14 am

Dunpeel wrote:No soul chaos for mage at lvl 46 ?
nope ^^ dont need it Smile
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunpeel Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm

But the lvl 46 mage build has only 3 attacks and one being mass snare with a 15 sec cooldown.
Dunpeel
Dunpeel
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

Antal inlägg : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 am

Dunpeel wrote:But the lvl 46 mage build has only 3 attacks and one being mass snare with a 15 sec cooldown.

yae i know Smile im w8ing for the lvl 62 skill Wink

btw i use lens to so its 20% caster coldown if i dont remember wrong ^^
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty Build Sorc

Post  Azerot Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:38 pm

On lvl 46 for Sorc PVE is good - U dont need Intelect and Armament but u need Wind Quake 5/5 -30%speed. Twisted Evil

Azerot
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

Antal inlägg : 4

LeveL
LeveL:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue60/99A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/99)
Sleep:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue8/24A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/24)
addiction to games:
A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Left_bar_bleue8/10A way to go after (PVE ; PVP) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum