Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexcro in the werid land sweden :))

+7
Lethel
Khaaless
lektroboyz
Dunpeel
Lugashal
Gairria
Nexcro
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty Nexcro in the werid land sweden :))

Post  Nexcro Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Im a male 16 years old And im from the werid Willage in the werid land sweden rabbit and i help everyone if i can Smile afro

Last edited by Nexcro on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

Antal inlägg : 471

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue70/99Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue10/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue10/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

http://jansson311.110mb.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty Re: Nexcro in the werid land sweden :))

Post  Gairria Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Thats nice i need Sorc party buffs lvl70+! Smile
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Antal inlägg : 123

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue99/100Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue2/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue5/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty Re: Nexcro in the werid land sweden :))

Post  Nexcro Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Gairria wrote:Thats nice i need Sorc party buffs lvl70+! Smile

hehe whit this speed i levling now it whould not take so long ^^
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue70/99Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/99)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue10/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue10/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:04 pm

I have that Lv60 Armor now to borrow u.
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue99/100Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue2/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue5/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Gairria wrote:I have that Lv60 Armor now to borrow u.

cool i will make this 2 last lvls when i have got the neckless im looking for ^^ cant lvl before that :/
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lugashal Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:19 pm

And be sure to see me about lvl 60 gear as well. If I'm on.
Lugashal
Lugashal
Wiey Old Veteran
Wiey Old Veteran

Antal inlägg : 66

https://huntoffaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:05 pm

sson i will have to make a note on what stuff from Gairria and what stuff from Luga ^^ lol have to print screen to lol!
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunpeel Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Tjena !

Its nice to have a sorce behind u in the new worlds Smile
Dunpeel
Dunpeel
Shy and quiet
Shy and quiet

Antal inlägg : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:01 am

Dunpeel wrote:Tjena !

Its nice to have a sorce behind u in the new worlds Smile

It will be whit my mage if i going to help someone Smile my sorc is still on holyday Cool
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Nexcro,

Enjoy ur break! It really helps, i did a long one myself also some time ago.
U just need A unique. I sounds hard :-p but u have to try again, dropping a shuta or blode. I can give u mine, but i need them myself also.
I just had the same problem u had right now. But i took a break of only 3 days. I was just tired again of everything, and things that happend in the guild.

I hope to see u back soon, btw i have a lvl 76 spot today(9 mobs) U can join if u want.
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

Antal inlägg : 282

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue92/100Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue7/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue9/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://www.lektroboyz.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaaless Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

maybe noticed, maybe not. so I say it open again:

I´m on my way to be the highest and sometime strongest sourc of HOF king
(or the new created guild--->Pwn-plan xD)

so, maybe I´m not that fast, but I will reach the needed lvl as soon as possible. and you all know I help as much as I can when I can
Khaaless
Khaaless
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 30

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue87/100Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue4/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue1/1Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am

Khaaless wrote:maybe noticed, maybe not. so I say it open again:

I´m on my way to be the highest and sometime strongest sourc of HOF king
(or the new created guild--->Pwn-plan xD)

so, maybe I´m not that fast, but I will reach the needed lvl as soon as possible. and you all know I help as much as I can when I can

like my earlier post "my sorc is still on holyday" so yes u will be that Razz but i im still the strongest MAGE Very Happy
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Nexcro, please send my rings back asap. I really need them
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue92/100Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue7/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue9/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm

lektroboyz wrote:Nexcro, please send my rings back asap. I really need them

Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:56 am

Ok i probly wont come back... it was fun so long it last, but now its borring.

borring things:

+70, everyone have realm armour - not me!
+70, everyone have uniq rings/neckless - not me!
+70, sieage or gvg not fun anymore, becouse all 80-90 kill you and they have realm armour and uniq. "fun..."
+70, everyone glich.... GRRRRR....

fun things:

sweet guild member.

eh.. hmm... cant come up whit something more Shocked

====================
so my time is out. maby come back soon. but i dont think that will happend.
nice to play whit you all. good luck to all my sweet cyber friends Smile
====================
Ps. try not to play to death only becouse u whant to get to 99. geek
====================
2th Ps. Luga i have ur pants, if u whant them back replay - whant my pants back , send it to "char name"
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lethel Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 pm

I will miss you Sad
btw, are you going to play aion? or are you already playing the beta? oO in that case we can play there when it's released tongue
I still hope you will come back tho.. and go to ice with me ^^

Ingen att prata svenska med förutom Tos, och han säger bara snuskiga saker -_-

But, enjoy the quitting or something Smile hope you find some better games ^^
cya on msn :p
Lethel
Lethel
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 102

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Lethel wrote:I will miss you Sad
btw, are you going to play aion? or are you already playing the beta? oO in that case we can play there when it's released tongue
I still hope you will come back tho.. and go to ice with me ^^

Ingen att prata svenska med förutom Tos, och han säger bara snuskiga saker -_-

But, enjoy the quitting or something Smile hope you find some better games ^^
cya on msn :p

didt get the beta Sad so i will w8 untill its out then i buy it Smile

hahaha stackare Razz

i will Very Happy
cya Smile
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  flyzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 am

u shouldn't quit now. Siri reached lv70. We could go to ice together ^^ mage + ranger good in ice. and i will buff. lol ^^
we will drop lot of ice armors cheers

flyzz
I speak my mind
I speak my mind

Antal inlägg : 101

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue100/99Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue12/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue1/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 pm

flyzz wrote:u shouldn't quit now. Siri reached lv70. We could go to ice together ^^ mage + ranger good in ice. and i will buff. lol ^^
and gairria owns inflame castle of tullan now Very Happy even more fun Very Happy
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  sirius123 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 pm

flyzz wrote:u shouldn't quit now. Siri reached lv70. We could go to ice together ^^ mage + ranger good in ice. and i will buff. lol ^^

I agree with Flyzz. We are waiting for you Nex to drop so many Ice Armors as you want. Razz

sirius123
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 32

LeveL
LeveL:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue87/100Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue6/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue7/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 pm

I need my ubermage. Dont stop! :S
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  lektroboyz Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 pm

nex !!!!!
I got a present for u ingame!
I dropped a pargon, and i cant use it anyway, so im willing to lend it to u al long as u wish.
I hope u come back Very Happy albino albino
lektroboyz
lektroboyz
Man with fairytales
Man with fairytales

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexcro Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:59 pm

lektroboyz wrote:nex !!!!!
I got a present for u ingame!
I dropped a pargon, and i cant use it anyway, so im willing to lend it to u al long as u wish.
I hope u come back Very Happy albino albino

ok u got me there bounce and Gairria your ûbermage is coming back Smile
Nexcro
Nexcro
Lord of Bytes
Lord of Bytes

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  sirius123 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Yeeeeeaaaaahh !! Welcome back Nex. Very Happy

sirius123
Warming up to the guild
Warming up to the guild

Antal inlägg : 32

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue6/24Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/24)
addiction to games:
Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Left_bar_bleue7/10Nexcro in the werid land sweden :)) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gairria Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am

Übermage FTW! Very Happy
Gairria
Gairria
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

LeveL
LeveL:
Sleep:
addiction to games:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next